Royal Sundaram makes it easy and simple to renew your car insurance policy. A car insurance policy needs to be renewed after the expiry of its tenure to keep the car insured against accident/damages/losses.
It is easy to renew your car insurance policy. Not only will it save you time, but you can also compare policies and find the best one for you.
To keep your Royal Sundaram car policy in good condition, renew it every so often. Check out the special discounts and benefits offered by your current car insurance policy when you are shopping for new coverage. Renewing an existing policy is often cheaper than purchasing a new one. Some providers offer discounts to customers who have been with them for a while.
- Complete the necessary information and click on the button to renew your policy
- Fill out the details and select the coverage and add-ons that you want.
- Instantly receive a quote on car insurance.You can accept the quote and pay the premium online if you are happy with it.
- Benefits of renewing your Royal Sundaram car insurance policy online:
Renewing your car insurance online is fast, easy, secure, and affordable. You can renew your car insurance online at any time and get break-free coverage. You can enjoy these benefits by renewing your policy:
- Optional personal accident cover.
- Premiums not subject to a claim are exempt from a discount
- You can purchase multiple add-on covers.
- Free roadside assistance during emergencies.
- Fast disbursal and claim settlement without hassle
- Owner-drivers can get personal accident coverage up to Rs.15 lakh.
- Settlement of cashless claims at more than 3300 network garages
- For third-party property damage, you can get an indemnification of up to Rs 7.5 Lakh
- Vehicle damage or loss due to fire, accident theft, explosion, natural catastrophes, riots and terrorism.
- Financial liability for death, injury or property damage caused by an insured vehicle to third parties.
How do I renew my Royal Sundaram car insurance policy online?
Online renewals of Royal Sundaram car insurance are easy and quick. Simply enter your current policy number to view the coverage details. You can instantly calculate and pay your car insurance renewal premium online and your policy will be renewed. There is no need to visit an insurer’s branch or search for an agent.
- You can renew your Royal Sundaram auto insurance policy in just 3 steps.
- Enter your policy number, expiry date and policy number.
- See your policy details and the premium amount.
- Lapsed Car Insurance Renewal
Failure to renew your car insurance on time will result in it being cancelled. The insurance policy will no longer cover damages to the vehicle, theft or other third-party losses. You will be responsible for these costs. It is possible to renew an expired car insurance policy.
- Keep these things in mind when renewing Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Online
- Before renewing your car insurance policy, compare the details of different insurance providers.
- To ensure a quick renewal, keep your policy number and any other details close at hand.
For online policy renewals, take a look at the various discounts and offers offered by insurance companies. As a member of Automobile Association of India, you can get a discount of up to 5% (upto Rs. 200 on OD premium
If you haven’t filed any claims during your policy term, insurance companies will offer a No Claim Bonus. When renewing your policy, don’t forget to take advantage of the NCB
Add-ons that are relevant to your policy can be purchased
- Add-on engine protection
- Protection for CNG and bi-fuel kits
- Coverage for depreciation waiver
- Windshield cover for windscreen glass
- Paid driver coverage
- Occupants’ cover, etc.Along with the base policy.
A provider with the highest claim settlement ratio and seamless claim settlement should be your choice when buying car insurance.
For hassle-free repairs, choose the insurance provider that has a large network of cashless garages.
Why should you renew Royal Sundaram Car Insurance on-Time?
Many people don’t know that car insurance companies require you renew your policy every month. Failure to renew your policy on time can result in the cancellation of your coverage. You can avoid this by making sure you have your car insurance up to date and keeping it safe.
Continuation and use of policy benefits
- Financial support
- Obligatory legal
- Loss of insurance protection
- Financial loss in the event of an accident
- Driving without expired insurance is illegal
- Switch to other insurances easily
- Reduce your premiums
- Continue to receive discounts and bonuses as well as the coverage benefits of your plan
· Do not discontinue No Claim Bonus
- You can save time and avoid hassle.
How to Lower the Cost of Royal Sundaram’s Car Insurance Renewal
Because the costs of different companies are different, it is entirely up to you to decide where to get your auto insurance. There are many factors that can impact the cost of your annual renewal.
- Renew your policy before it expires (in time)
- Choose Voluntary Deductibles
- Understanding your needs
- You can use the No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- Online renewals are the cheapest.
It’s crucial to understand when your car insurance policy must be renewed after you purchase a new vehicle. Some policies will renew before you have even paid off your car. There are many factors that can impact the cost and timing of renewal. These factors include:
What type of coverage you have
- Your driving record
- The cost of your car
- Credit score.
What should I do if my policy is already expired?
If you have a car insurance policy we will renew it post inspection. We will also give you a break-in period to cover the time it wasn’t covered. However, it is highly recommended that you contact us to renew your policy within 90 days of your policy expiry in order to continue enjoying your NCB benefits.
What happens if I don’t renew my Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy
You can notify Royal Sundaram if you decide not to renew your car insurance policy. To cancel your Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy, follow these steps:
You can notify your insurer if you decide not to renew your policy before the renewal date.
If you are using an automatic payment program, contact your insurance company to cancel before the first payment is deducted.
If you haven’t already done so, cancel your policy before the term ends.
If you do not wish to pay for additional charges, cancel your subscription.
To find out if your insurer requires you to send a cancellation letter, or if it is possible to cancel online or by phone, contact them.
My car policy expired. Is it possible to renew my car policy?
There may be an extension available if you miss the renewal deadline for your insurance policy. This can only be granted if there was a lapse of coverage and not a cancellation. Talk to your insurance company to find out what next. Although you might not be eligible to renew your existing coverage, there are still options.
What if I don’t renew my policy and drive without insurance?
- Driving without having a car insurance policy is a crime. You will be fined and even jailed.
- Driving without insurance can result in severe penalties and even legal fines.
- Third-party liability
- Legal complications
- Loss of no Claim Bonus
- Do not do any harm to yourself